Reports allow the workflow results to be converted into an easy and understandable presentation format and are based directly on the data of the workflows. Therefore, they are dynamically updated every time the related workflow is executed.
In order to visualize the data and results, one or several reports can be created for each workflow.
Open a report
The report view, containing all reports related to a certain project, can be accessed either by clicking on reports on the OVERVIEW dashboard or by navigating to reports on the navigation menu.
Reports in ONE DATA are listed in descending order of modification time. The report name, project, owner and permissions are also displayed. Within the report name, the workflow version is shown (e.g. "# 21").
A second way to open reports is by clicking on "Show reports" on the left side menu and then choosing the desired report on the displayed menu to the right.
Note that a new report can also be created via the right side menu.
Create a report
A report is always connected to a specific workflow from which it receives the data it displays. Therefore a report can be created in two different ways.
- In the project overview, click on "Create new report". A new window will pop-up where the user can select the corresponding workflow. By choosing a workflow, the user is redirected to the newly created report.
- Under the report navigation menu, click on "Create new". A new window will pop-up where the user can select the corresponding workflow. By choosing a workflow, the user is redirected to the newly created report.
- Within the workflow processors. If the processor presents a result, then the corresponding container can be added in a new report or an existing report if it was already created.
Once the report is created, the user is redirected to the main view and therefore can perform general actions (save the report, run the report or show workflow jobs), edit the report (add a container, view options, show the corresponding workflow or navigate between view mode and edit mode) or perform more actions (download, delete, copy or share the report to other projects).
Within a report different containers can be selected. The following types of containers are available:
- Data Visualization: Visualize data using tables and various graphs.
- Model Visualization: Visualize models within the report.
- Application Elements: Add the following elements:
- Action Button
Further information about reports usage are available under the following link.