The Pages container is used to create a multi page report. Pages within a report can group multiple containers, therefore, make the data visualization easier through navigation. As any other container, the page container takes one slot within the report.
New Page Container
The page container can be found at the bottom of the "Application Element" selection. It's only possible to add one page container per report. If a page container exists in the current report, it is removed from the list of available containers.
Once a new page container is added (with a single page named "PAGE #1"), the configuration can be accessed through the "Edit Pages Container Settings" button.
The following menu is shown:
- Change page order (drag & drop), duplicate page or remove page.
- Page Title
- A dropdown list to all containers available in the current report.
- Remove all selected containers from the current page. If no containers are selected, the button would display "SELECT ALL" to include all available containers in the current page.
- Advanced settings menu allows the user to change the technical name of the page, change it's tooltip or enable/disable it.
- Add a new page to the current report.
- Change the format of available pages display within the pages container.
- Change general chart container settings (change container background color, hide container title).