The Auxiliary Container is used to insert a small paragraph in the report or page as an introduction or description of the other inserted data containers.
Auxiliary container in edit mode
Auxiliary container in view mode
Steps to Follow
- Create a workflow and add any processor (optional)
- Create a new report for the workflow
- In the report add a new container by clicking "Add Report Container" or by double-clicking in the empty canvas (under edit mode)
- Select "Auxiliary" under the Application Element column
- Add a short paragraph, save the report and switch to view mode.
General Chart Container Settings
Change the background color and and choose whether to display the container title.
Edit Container Content
The following button will open a dialog through which the container text can also be edited.
The dialog looks as follows: