The image container is used to insert images from workflows (images within processors) into reports. It is mainly used with python or R script processors to add the generated plots to the report.
Steps to Follow
- Create a workflow and add the Python Script Data Generator Processor as example (the R-Script Data Generator Processor is also possible)
- Create a new report for the workflow
- In the report add a new container by clicking "Add Report Container" or by double-clicking in the empty canvas (under edit mode)
- Select "Image" under the Application Element column
- Select the processor having the target image (plot)
1. Image Information
Choose the plot to display.
2. Image Layout
Set the image size and alignment.