A User can set resources as favorites. These favorites are shown in the main navigation sidebar of ONE DATA.
How it works
- Favorites are located in the main navigation bar.
- Initially the last 5 favorites are shown (sorted by time added and last added shown).
- To see all favorites, the user can click on "show more..." or the "FAVORITES" button.
- Within the favorites section, each page contains 10 elements.
- The user can navigate between pages using the pagination at the bottom.
- By clicking the arrow at the top, the user returns to the main navigation sidebar.
- The user can add new elements to the favorites list by clicking on the "star" icon next to the element overview.
- By clicking again, the element is removed from the list for favorites.