Client Version 1.35.0 Server Version 1.29.0
Release Date: 17.04.2020
- Messages shown on endpoint execution failure/success/etc. can be customized.
- The sort order of filter elements can be defined via the element config. Additionally, single select filters support the "wide"-option now.
- Support connection as datasource type (pending ONE DATA release).
- Add plsql-endpoint type to execute PL/SQL-queries on connections (pending ONE DATA release), expose endpoints to custom elements.
- Allow passing data retrieval errors to elements to show, instead of the generic error message.
- Notification ("Toast") messages will not overlap anymore, but show in a stacked way.