Release 3.9.0 (43) - Cleanup (46.27.0 // 1.169.0)
Modified on: Thu, 30 Jul, 2020 at 9:58 AM
In the following all features are listed which are (partly) included in the release. If no other open parts (stories) are left, the feature is finished and otherwise it is clarified as ongoing.
|Allow to combine AA rules with "AND" or "OR"|
- New combination type OR is available.
- Possibility to choose between combination type AND or OR.
|Finished parts in the release||Allow to select AA rule combination type OR|
- It is possible to select between AND or OR.
- Default: AND. (→ migration).
- Current behaviour of AND should not be changed.
- Rule combination is one-for-all. This means i.e. no nested combination are possible.
|Execute Select on Oracle Connections from ONE DATA|
It needs to be possible to execute arbitrary SELECT statements with the new editor on an ORACLE DB.
|Finished parts in the release||Bring FRTs-on-connections to production (without enhanced support for oracle)|
|Supporting read of .gz/zip files|
It is possible to read .gz/.zip files (containing exactly one .csv file) from a mounted filesystem via ONE DATA
|Finished parts in the release||Create Data Tables out of GZ files|
It is possible to create Data Tables out of GZ files in a filesystem connection
|Supporting full SPARK TIMESTAMPS inside Workflow variable with Overwriting Modifiers|
- Existing timestamps variables can still be used in the long format.
- Newly created timestamp variables can be used in SPARK_TIMESTAMP format as default.
|Finished parts in the release||How to provide endpoints and overwriting format|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.