Release 3.3.0 (37) - Improvements to Technical Functionality (46.21.0 // 1.163.0)
Modified on: Tue, 18 Aug, 2020 at 2:46 PM
What is new:
- Datasets will be saved in the correct project
- New parameter for microservice api to specify the target project
- Removing of the inconsistent plus buttons in detail views
- Improvement of the filter in the "Share resources to <project>" dialog
- 44 Bug Fixes (Link to article)
|Support and add parameter on each workflow execution request to define the context (project)|
- Datasets which are created through a workflow will be saved in the current project. This can be accomplished by sending the information of the current project with each job creation to the server.
- Add an optional parameter to the workflow (and microservice) execution endpoints to specify the target project.
|Removing round plus buttons in ONE DATA|
The plus button in the detail views of datasets, models and workflows will be removed and the function added to the config bar.
|Filter resources by modules and projects before sharing|
- In list of resources (share dialog) user can see to which module the respective resource belongs too.
- User can filter resources by modules
- User can filter resources by projects
- User should not be able to share resources to projects that doesn't support resource type
- Share to ... dialog should filter only projects that belongs to modules supporting the resource type
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.