Client Version 1.52.0 Server Version 1.39.0
Release Date: 18.06.2020
Required ONE DATA Version: >= 46.34.0
- Added variable Type Boolean.
- Added a CheckBox element.
- Added the ability to change the Start and Stop Editing label of a Table-Edit Button.
- Added a property to disable the Execute Button.
- Add flag to send full deleted rows instead of just Row IDs.
- Reflect the disabled state (e.g. produced by hooks) also in the value options.
- Prevent edited value in table being lost on blur.
- Don't consider empty string as null when it's in the valueOptions.
- Ensure state is the same entering and leaving edit state multiple times.
- Validate valueOptions in new rows.
- Fix a bug which prevented the redirect after clicking on a link in a table cell with escapeHtml=false.