In this article we will inform you about meaningful documentation changes that were made between the 15th and the 26th of June. This includes new articles, updated information and improvements based on feedback we get.
- Venn Diagram Processor
- Manipulate Partitions Processor
- APPS Release Notes 1.52.0 // 1.39.0
- APPS Release Notes 1.53.0 // 1.40.0
- Examples of DateTime Variables Used in Processors
- ODML Introduction
- ODML Elements
- ODML Page Navigation
- ODML Endpoints
- Analysis Authorization
- Data Table Save Processor (Extended Save Procedures)
- Data Type Conversion Processor
- Data Sources and Persistence (Added a section for (locally) downloading your data table)
- Why One Data?
- Introduction to User Management
- Connections (Section about the Filesystem Connection was exteneded)
Small Changes and Fixes
- ODML Datasources
- LDAP for Data Scientists
- Release Notes have been adjusted to bundled version, rather than internal numbers
We are always glad to receive feedback from our readers, so if you notice anything, feel free to contact us!