- It is now possible to use insert statements for Hive via Jooq.
- As we cannot show data table results from connections in "Data Table Save" processors, the result tab is not shown in that case. Now this also happens for Cassandra connections.
- The timestamp variable configuration dialogue was fixed as such that the ONE DATA client works correctly in any time zone and not only CEST.
- For the SOAP processor the basic authentication key is working again.
- For Postgre connections it is now possible to write into bool type columns and appending also works. Before, only replace was working.
- Downloading of the current page in the data table detail view is now possible again.
- If Oracle 11 was used, the table had shown an additional "rn" column. That isn't the case anymore.
Overall 18 bugs were fixed.
In the following all features are listed which are (partly) included in the release. If no other open parts (stories) are left, the feature is finished and otherwise it is clarified as ongoing.
|Goal||Clean-up open point in the Cassandra connection topic and improve the feature.|
|Finished parts in the release||Client clean-up tasks||Don't show the tab for datatable result or show proper message for datatable-save with Cassandra connection.|
|Support insert statements for Hive with Jooq |
|Handsontable upgrade in Result tables |
|Goal||Upgrading the Handsontable version to avoid problems like incompatibility and also enable new functionalities in the future. |