In this article we will inform you about meaningful documentation changes that were made between the 13th and the 31st of July. This includes new articles, updated information and improvements based on feedback we get.
- APPS Release 1.55.0 // 1.42.0
- APPS Release 1.56.1 // 1.44.0
- APPS Release 1.57.0 // 1.44.1
- APPS Release 1.58.0 // 1.46.0
- ONE DATA Release 3.19.0 (53) - Cassandra Clean-Up (46.37.0 // 1.179.0)
- ONE DATA Release 3.20.0 (54) - Multiple LDAP support (46.38.0 // 1.180.0)
- Database Connection Load Processor
- added troubleshoot information for ORACLE 10 connections
- added information about problematic ORACLE column types
- added info about the necessary configuration of the filesystem and its directory for a FILESYSTEM connection
- Loading Data inside ONE DATA (added Database Connection Load processor)
- SQL Editor in APPs, Version 1.4.1 (added more information details about context menus)
- APPs Building - Nifty Tips & Tricks for Beginners (added the dialog editor)
Small Changes and Fixes
We are always glad to receive feedback from our readers, so if you notice anything, feel free to contact us!