Release 3.20.0 (54) - Multiple LDAP support (46.38.0 // 1.180.0)
Modified on: Thu, 13 Aug, 2020 at 12:44 PM
- Multiple LDAP Support
LDAP can be configured in ONE DATA to support tree-like organization units
- Tag-based isolation-groups for WFs triggered via microservices
- Integrated Workflow processor
- configuration elements for the input & output IDs optional
- Regarding duplicated microservices inputs or outputs in the IWF: Some erroneous edge cases were fixed and descriptions in the IWF processor have been changed to warn users that setting duplicate
microservice input IDs in the processor is dangerous; Every configuration that worked before still works
- Behavior of datetime variable picker adapted
- Impala fetch performance improved
- "Copy to clipboard" functionality when exporting a workflow
- Visualization for the status of a workflow and a production line added to the overview
- Key creation during connection creation fixed
- Investigation & Cleanup for download of large files
- Optimization of GraphQL requests in report execution
Overall 17 bugs were fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.