In this article we will inform you about meaningful documentation changes that were made between the 3rd and the 14th of August. This includes new articles, updated information and improvements based on feedback we get.
- LDAP for Data Scientists
- Debug Mode - Extended Functionality With ONE DATA Version (46.35.0 // 1.177.0)
- ONE DATA Release 3.21.0 (55) - Improvement of Project Transfer (46.39.0 // 1.181.0)
- Debug Mode - General Explanation (Adapt article to the new debug feature)
- Centroid Clustering Processor (Introducing a second example configuration with multiple K values)
Small Changes and Fixes
- Database Connection Load Processor (Split example configuration image into two, for better legibility)
We are always glad to receive feedback from our readers, so if you notice anything, feel free to contact us!