Server Version: 46.39.0 Client Version: 1.181.0
- The full syntax support for jooq in regards of impala is now enabled.
- MSSQL, Impala and Postgresql Drivers will be automatically deployed on cluster-environments.
- LDAP users can now be created with more than one module.
- Workflow can now be imported even if they are connected to a report.
- Large schedulers which means that they have a lot of finished jobs can now be deleted. Before that this could let to a crash of the instance.
- Moving a data table to another project doesn't lead to an error message by the execution of the regarding workflow anymore.
- Regarding invalid details in connection creation/editing we have made 2 changes:
- Making the request details mandatory (from client side only). That also means, when an existing connection is changed, now it requires request details.
- Always executing "testConnection" when a REST connection is saved.
- We fixed the mapping of column types so now it is possible to load all kinds of oracle tables into One Data.
- If changing a workflow in a production line the version will now initially always be set to "latest".
- An action button in a report which starts a production line doesn't stop the project transfer anymore.
- If a session timeouts the user doesn't get a white page anymore but instead gets let immediately to the login page.
Overall 24 bug fixes.