In this article we will inform you about meaningful documentation changes that were made between the 17th and the 28h of August. This includes new articles, updated information and improvements based on feedback we get.
- APPs Release Notes 1.60.0 // 1.48.0
- APPs Release Notes 1.61.0 // 1.49.0
- ONE DATA Release 3.22.0 (56) - Clean-Up for import/export (46.40.0 // 1.182.0)
- München Musik - Customer Success Information
- Custom Input Table Processor (Added troubleshoot information for unsaved changes in the configuration)
- One Data Python Framework (Added hint for supported output data types)
- APPS Elements (Updated Table and Data Input configuration information)
- Flexible ETL Load Processor (Note about deprecation and a troubleshooting section about using the correct schema)
- Database Connection Load Processor (Handling Oracle Binary Columns)
Small Changes and Fixes
We are always glad to receive feedback from our readers, so if you notice anything, feel free to contact us!