In this article we will inform you about meaningful documentation changes that were made between the 26th of October and the 24th of November. This includes new articles, updated information and improvements based on feedback we get.
- APPs Release 1.70.0 // 1.54.0
- APPs Release 1.71.0 // 1.55.0
- APPs Release 1.72.0 // 1.55.1
- APPs Release 1.72.0 // 1.55.2
- APPs Release 1.73.0 // 1.56.0
- APPs Release 1.74.0 // 1.56.1
- APPs Release 1.74.1 // 1.56.2
- Reviewing an Article
- ONE DATA Release 3.28.0 (62) - Model Groups (46.46.0 // 1.188.0)
- Model Groups
- Add Multiple Column Name Prefix Processor: Refined images and updated example.
- Alphanumeric to Numeric ID Processor: Fix images, overall refine the article.
- User Management (Apps): Add hint for Group Assignment settings.
- Python Script Data Generator Processor: Added configuration options for Model Groups.
- Python Script Single Input Processor: Added configuration options for Model Groups.
- Python Script Dual Input Processor: Added configuration options for Model Groups.
- ONE DATA Python Framework (ODPF): Added section about saving Model Groups.
We are always glad to receive feedback from our readers, so if you notice anything, feel free to contact us!