In this article we will inform you about meaningful documentation changes that were made between the 25th of November and the 7th of December. This includes new articles, updated information and improvements based on feedback we get.
- ONE DATA Release 3.29.0 (63) - Spark and Python Execution Context (46.47.0 // 1.189.0)
- Import/Export of Projects
- CSV Parsing Processor
- Models: Add note about Model names being unique in a Domain, and link to Model Groups as an advanced related article.
- Apps Elements: Add Checkbox Element and update Element table at the beginning of the article accordingly.
Small Changes and Fixes
- Multiple Column Rename: General refinement and removed link to FRT.
We are always glad to receive feedback from our readers, so if you notice anything, feel free to contact us!