Release 3.32.0 (66) - Usage of VDT in workflows (46.50.0 // 1.192.0)
Modified on: Thu, 25 Feb, 2021 at 5:41 PM
Server Version: 46.50.0 Client Version: 1.192.0
The ONE DATA release 3.32.0 contains improvements and new functions for the usage of Virtual Data Tables Workflows and the Spark Execution Context, especially the definition of a target project.
Virtual Data Tables on Data Tables
- Virtual Data Tables can be loaded in Workflows via the Data Table Load Processor
- Determination and storage of the Virtual Data Table schema after creation and editing
- Additional check of the schema on the Virtual Data Table detail page
Enable Usage of Different Spark Execution Context in ONE DATA
- Definition and usage of a target project in ONE DATA
- Introduced the possibility to configure computation contexts on project level
- Adds target project fix for Virtual Data Tables and for running Workflow jobs
- Removes log messages that are not necessary
- Improvement for performance on sharing & unsharing of resources and granting & revoking access for projects
- Fix for schema mismatch pop up of Virtual Data Tables
- Debug results are again shown in Processors
- Improved handling of Model and Model Group creation if the resource already exists in different project
- Time Sequence Processor does not replace existing index anymore
- Improvement of the general search
- Hive connection - partition column has no alias
Overall 14 bug fixes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.