Server Version: 47.4.0 Client Version: 1.198.0
Release Date: 05.05.2021
Compatible ONE DATA components versions are listed at the bottom of this article.
The ONE DATA release 3.38.0 contains the first part of the home project feature, adjustments of security vulnerabilities and several improvements of the variable usage and visualization in processors.
Home Project for Data Table
- The home project of a data table is distinct and set in ONE DATA.
- This is the first resource the home project is implemented for and therefore the basis.
- It is no longer possible to share resources across domains.
Address security vulnerabilities
- Adjustments related to the reported vulnerabilities.
Repair variable usage in Processors and visualization
- Improved visualization of column and variable selection on Processors.
- The visualization contains coloring related to the Processor and the functionality to collapse the selection.
- It is no more possible to share ressources across domains
- Processor results are updated after debug mode execution in Processor
- Database Connection Load Processor can convert unknown data types to data types supported by ONE DATA
Overall 9 bug fixes
The following versions are recommended to be used for this release.
ONE DATA Components
ONE DATA Release
- od-server: 47.4.0
- od-client: 1.198.0
- apps-server: 1.64.1
- apps-client: 1.89.1
PLSQL LSP Server: 2.5.0