Data Product Transfer/Update
Enabled import and transfer of linked data products
Feature improves Data Product Import and Update of projects that share data tables:
- Now a user can define related projects during import or update (as shown in the picture), to automatically share common data tables between projects without additional manual effort.
Classic ONE DATA
Cloud connector Improvements
Cloud Storage Metadata processor improvements (AWS, AZURE, GCP):
- Processor does not fail anymore due to corrupt files.
- The list of metadata provided by the processor is extended.
- The processor has 3 outputs now:
- Metadata Output: The output Dataset provides information about all (readable, not supported, corrupted) files in the bucket.
- Column Information Output: The output Dataset provides information about every column in every readable file in the bucket.
- Error Output: The output Dataset provides information about corrupted or not supported files in the bucket.
- AWS Storage Metadata Processor:*your_instance*/processors/processors-docs/processors/load/awsStorageMetadata.html.
- Azure Storage Metadata Processor:*your_instance*/processors/processors-docs/processors/load/azureStorageMetadata.html
- GCP Storage Metadata Processor: *your_instance*/processors/processors-docs/processors/load/gcpStorageMetadata.html.
Project Overview Page Improvements
- New section “Latest scheduled executions” is added, to give user better overview on latest executions.
- Counters for all resources in the project are now displayed.
- Improved page design and performance.
ONE DATA becomes compatible with Postgre 14
Now ONE DATA is compatible with Postgre 14 and the version can be increased on request:
- ONE DATA can use a Postgre DB Version 14 as metadb and datadb.
- ONE DATA can connect to a Postgre DB Version 14 via Connection.
Additional parameters for OD Connections
Additional Parameters can be added when creating a OD connection, like establishing a SSL encrypted connection.
Mailjet is replaced by customer specific Mail servers
A configuration possibility for the Mailjet credentials is added to the helm chart configuration.
App Builder & App Viewer
Parameters can be used at Screens, Layouts, Placements, Elements, and Partials and can be used to reduce code duplicates, as they provide a way to change properties without rebuilding whole components.
Parameters can change the value of a property or the value of an inline Parameter within the value of a property:
Parameter Values can be specified at Pages, Screens, Layouts, Placements, and Elements and are used to change Parameters values:
App Builder: Changeable width of Editor and App Preview areas
Simplified publishing workflow
Instead of the old two-step workflow of first selecting a version and secondly publishing the App in the App Viewer, the App administrator can now directly select and publish a version or simply click publish to automatically publish the latest version.
In Settings view:
In History view:
- Function endpoint directly writes to table:
A new Function Endpoint Config to set Datasource Values, which allows to use data in Apps, that has been returned by a function.
- Possibility to check usage of configuration properties:
Super admins can request which Apps on a certain instance use certain features and configuration options, which makes maintenance easier and allows to drop no longer required legacy properties.
- Performance optimisations
- Optimised zoom and panning.
- Removed asset animation.
- Increased batch size for lazy loading.
- Added throttling for pan/zoom events.
- Improved lazy load function performance by changing the rendered AssetIds data structure to hash table
- Remove box-shadow of edge control and update edge icon.
- Extract saving controls component to reduce code base complexity.
- Improve documentation
- Fixed hyperlinks.
- Fixed grammatical errors.
- Normalize Drawers.
- create a generic component for the drawer and utilize zoom and edge controls.
- Improve spider mode.
- Edge in spider mode is selectable
- Source and target nodes of only selected edge are shown.
- Multiple node selection only shows edge only related to selected edges.
- Technical improvements to ensure our high quality and easy of maintenance of the component.
- Break down component into smaller components
- Add unit tests, integration tests
- Introduce composition API
- Introduce principled state management solution
- Speed up e2e tests locally
- Adopt typescript usage